The Facility Billing System (FBS) is a fully integrated Usage Tracking and Billing program designed especially for charge back recovery of Facilities and Service Center needs that occur within an institution.
- Electronic Invoices (HTML Email or Web Based)
- Usage Analysis Reporting
- Charge back Recovery / Income Forecasting in Real Time via the Web
- Integrated Accounts Receivable System
- Can be Entered Directly via the Web
- Uploaded to the Web from an Excel Spreadsheet
- “Pumped” directly from Existing Database into the FBS Database
Facilities / Service Centers
- Unlimited Number of Products and Services (SKUs)
- Income can be posted to one or more institutional accounts with support for Internal / External Sales Categories
- Pricing is Date Based supporting Minimum Charge, Non-Billable, Time (From-To) or Quantity
- Once Usage has been approved, Invoices will be automatically computed.
- The ability to explicitly state the date on the invoice.
- Average time to compute Invoices, Email and Record Projected Income is less than 1 second / Invoice.
- Invoices can be Printed and / or Emailed as HTML Invoices to Users
- Direct Charges allow you to pre-Authorize your Facility Users. FBS will auto-draft the User’s account to eliminate the generation of Internal Disbursements / Requisitions. A detailed Journal Entry and the Supporting Documentation can be submitted electronically or via hardcopy to the Institution.
- Pending Charge Notices are Emailed to the User’s Fiscal Office allowing Manual or Automatic BA Encumbrance
- Income can be Automatically Recorded within the Facilities and Auto-Reconciled by BA when Payment is made in the Institution
- Manual Charge Customers can be tracked via the Integrated Accounts Receivable System
- Payments can be Posted via the Web and Deposit Slips Created on Demand
- Can be Flagged as Internal or External
- Can be Manual or Automatically Charged
- Users can be Shared between Facilities allowing Single Entry and/or Centralized Management
- Users can track their Usage / Payables via the FBS User Web Site
Area (Center) or Facility can view Real Time Usage Analysis and Sales via the Web
- Operators can be given Action Permissions within each Facility
- Operators can view the Real Time Aged Accounts Receivable via the Web
- Record Projected Income
- Auto-Reconcile Income as Payment is realized on Institutional Financial System
- Users can Auto-Encumber the Pending Expenditures within BA
- As the Payment is realized on the Institutional Financial System, the Expenditures are created automatically and the Encumbrance is closed